Tuesday 6 August 2013

A WHOLE NEW FRIENDSHIP : ENDS on high note


It was mystic how suddenly we become friends..
One day, we are strangers and moments later we become friends.

It so happened with me when I met my new friend.
We were batch mates but haven't been very familiar with each other until we came in college and started interacting through messages.
Slowly and gradually we became very good friends, sharing everything with each other (almost) i would say.
We used to spend times chatting and talking no matter what.




That silly fights, arguments, sweet talks, non sense chats, funny pics sharing, taking opinion , sharing thoughts, fears, dreams, caring ...................... It used to be as if we will be *FRIENDS FOREVER* ..!


Overtime, we started having more and more arguments, no talks, fights, which used to left us not talking to each other but somewhere wanting this cold war to end.
But, this didn't happened.
With busy schedules, even during vacations , we started drifting apart.. so much that one day finally,
He came up and said *Friendship Over* ..
It left me with no words, no explanations, no meaning of what happened, HOW? WHEN, WHY?
I questioned, I tried to explain, I tried to ask ... But all i got in response was silent..
Because all this was never said : It was as if I have become dumb.

WORDS LEFT UNSPOKEN : eventually resulted in our friendship to end.

A SECRET ** :  I secretly wished that we talk, and resolve the matter, we be back together as *FRIENDS* : who used to tease each other, show love and care despite of who will think what. <3


Finally it's *FRIENDSHIP DAY* : A day to remember.

I wished him * Happy Friendship Day * the reply come..
**OMG** he replied : unexpected ..!

Though we din't talked much.. But I am happy we did exchanged wishes.
It feels good to know that even though miles apart, we will still remain friends by heart ..!


No matter what happens, a friend .. once a friend... remains forever the friend..!

LOVE YOU *FRIEND* :)




No comments:

Post a Comment